Every business–and most fiscally responsible individuals–keep meticulous accounts and bookkeeping records. For many, however, accounting and bookkeeping seem like jargon. This course will guide you through the accounting world in an accessible language so you can learn tools to become an accountant or bookkeeper professionally, or to just be better able to crunch the numbers in your personal or company’s finances.
- Access 24 units of course material 24/7
- Try out the course’s diagnostic tool to better tailor the course for you
- Understand how payroll & book balancing works
- Learn to prepare financial statements & analyze shareholder equity
- Use practical exercises, video tutorials & multiple-choice tests to benchmark & measure your progress
Employees are the backbone of any company. However, their pay is also the crux of many company’s monthly expenses. If businesses handle payroll poorly, they can not only lose a lot of cash, but can find themselves getting into trouble with government labor laws. In this course, you’ll learn all about how payroll works, both from a business and legal standpoint.
- Access 13 units of course material 24/7
- Understand how to use payroll cycles
- Identify key employee types & their government regulations
- Study different types of pay & benefit options
- Learn how to file government & tax reports for employees
- Recognize key accounting functions & understand related accounting reports
Finance does not come easy to most of us who do not work directly in finance. Still, knowing financials, especially in terms of meeting objectives, is one of the most important skills a business professional can have. This course provides a fluent understanding of fundamental financial theory that will give you a leg up in any business-related industry, regardless of your place in it.
- Access 21 units of course material 24/7
- Combine written material, videos, screenshots & exercises to learn core financial skills
- Understand & use key financial statements: Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets & Cash Flow Forecasts
- Discover budgeting & forecasting techniques to improve planning, control & decision-making
- Learn how to use key performance indicators (KPIs) effectively
- Apply important investment-appraisal techniques & understand how to develop a business plan
Smart businesspeople understand that accounting is so much more than profit and loss–it represents an opportunity to improve, expand and optimize your business. This course will teach you how to harness the information and tools that good accounting can afford you. You’ll gain an understanding of how to turn accounting from a chore into an opportunity and start standing out in your workplace.
- Access 15 units of course material 24/7
- Understand how to harness the information & tools afforded by good accounting
- Learn how to make critical decisions that protect, improve & expand business
- Discover how to use costing, pricing & cash-flow information
- Devise internal reports, risk calculations, budgets & financial statements
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.