Master the model-view-controller (MVC) view, and developing complex apps will be a breeze. This design pattern separates the code of different parts of an app: that which respectively handles the logic for app data, data display, and user interaction. You’ll be able to focus on one aspect of development at a time, simplifying everything from building to testing your app and much more.
- Fully understand the Model-View-Controller (MVC) paradigm w/ 3 hours of content
- Learn about the Observer & Command Design patterns at the heart of modern UI programming
- See how MVC is used in Java, both in the Swing GUI widget toolkit & JavaFX software platform
- Implement event & menu handling using the Observer & Command design patterns
- Identify how MVC manifests itself in different UI programming use cases
- Understand how Properties & Bindings work
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.