Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) is an innovation introduced in Visual Studio 2008 and .NET Framework version 3.5 that bridges the gap between the world of objects and the world of data.Traditionally, queries against data are expressed as simple strings without type checking at compile time or IntelliSense support.
Furthermore, you have to learn a different query language for each type of data source: SQL databases, XML documents, various Web services, and so on. LINQ makes a query a first-class language construct in C# and Visual Basic. This app explains the use of LINQ for various data sources.
- Basic LINQ Queries
- LINQ to SQL
- LINQ to Datasets
- LINQ to XML
- LINQ to XQuery
- AD FREE VERSION
- No Internet connection required - All Contents of this tutorial can be accessed offline
- Sample Codes/ Output provided for each section with a short description.
- Facility provided to search the menu.
- LINQ Operations divided under categories and sub categories for better tracing.
Credits for the LINQ Samples:
- 101+ LINQ Examples in C# by Microsoft [https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/101-LINQ-Samples-3fb9811b]
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.