What about adding some info on your pics with a typical camino symbol: the stamp? That makes it easier to keep track of the journey and to share your pictures with people that were not on the Way of St. James.
This app allows you to design very good-looking stamps with context info about each of your daily stages, to put those stamps on your own pictures, and to share them with your friends, your family and your camino siblings.
For each of your stages
* just type in the first letters of the locations - or use the full list that is provided - and the distances are computed automatically
* select the stage number and the day
Then you're all set for the design of your stamp:
* move or remove the labels as you want them to look on the stamp
* select the logo (different scallop shells, crosses and other logos are available)
* select the colors (among typical colors of the camino)
Perfect, it looks as nice as a sello on a credencial! (translation: as nice as a stamp on a pilgrim's passport)
Now it's time to put it on your pictures:
* click on the "photo search" button to select one of your pictures
* your picture is now displayed with the stamp on top of it
* move and scale your picture and even crop it if you want
* move, scale and orient your stamp
* change the stamp opacity (gradually from a colored stamp to a transparent stamp)
Satisfied with the result? Share the image with your friends!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.