Captures all your open windows with just one click!
Yes, grab screenshots of All your windows Individually and Simultaneously in One Click!
As you know, OS X is equipped with a screenshot function. By default, the hotkey "command + shift + 3" will take a screenshot of your entire screen.
On the other hand, "command + shift + 4" will let you select one window for an individual screen capture; after you've made your selection, you have to press the space bar and click again with your mouse to take the capture. This is extremely clumsy and time-consuming, and in some instances may even cause you to miss whatever you were trying to capture to begin with (for example, if you're trying to capture a frame from a movie.
However, with "Capture All", ALL of your open windows will be captured individually with the press of a single hotkey – no hassle, no delay! And the default hot key is "command + shift + 5".
Say you have open 10 more Safari browser windows, your FaceTime, Mail, iTunes, App Store, Finder are all opened, and you have an DVD playing as well. But, with just one press of a hotkey you will get individual screenshots of every one of your nearly 20 windows in addition to a screenshot of your desktop background – all conveniently stored in a folder of your choice.
Take an individual screenshot of your desktop and EVERY open window simultaneously with just one single press of a customizable global hotkey!
– takes individual screen captures of every window you have open and your desktop with the highest possible resolution
– the default global hot key was set to "command + shift + 5", but you can change it to pretty much anything you want.
– captures will be saved to a time stamped folder, and save destination can be user-defined.
– screenshot folder can be set to automatically open after capture.
– toggle-able capture sound effect.
– dock icon can be hidden.
– OS10.7 – 10.8 Sandbox version. compatible with retina display.
– fix misspelling
– more by dragonBTV updated
– urgent fix for "saving folder selection issue" especially under OS 10.11.4
– target deployment updated to OS 10.9
– all deprecated function upgraded
– check boxes style adjusted
– OS dark menu compatible upgraded
– color of app icon changed from silver to green
– app name changed from Screenshots to Capture All
– more by dragonBTV updated
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.