Macroeconomics is the “big-picture” of the economy – a view of how, why, and in what way people, governments, and central banks react to economic events. In this course, you’ll treat macroeconomics as a story, analyzing historical events, and discussing how major economic stimulants can affect personal financial decisions. You’ll gain a holistic view of how global economies work, and how to act as an individual within them.
- Access 21 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what can lead to inflation & when the markets might flourish
- Assess when interest rates may rise & when the right time to invest is
- Decode success stories of GDP growth & recognize when an economy may boom
- Recognize how oil price changes may impact foreign earnings & expenses
- Determine how government decisions may impact your salary
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.