When making websites you need to keep an eye on two types of standards: the official web standards, which are checked by the W3C Validator, and the unofficial standard of making sure that your website actually works as intended on all commonly used browsers.
The advantage of using CheckSite is that it checks both, and that it does it automatically for all pages within your website. When done, CheckSite will produce an overview of all potential issues found in all pages, including an easy-to-read summary.
The checks performed by CheckSite include the following:
- Browser compatibility: does the website use constructs that are known to cause problems in certain browsers?
- User experience: does the website contain any usability issues?
- SEO: does the website adhere to common Search Engine Optimization guidelines?
- Internationalization: does the website work equally well for visitors from different countries?
- Responsiveness: is the website usable on different devices?
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.