Chiron 4 is about 70 points stronger than Chiron 3, supports multiple processors, Polyglot and CTG opening books, several endgame tablebases formats (Syzygy, Gaviota). If you want a chance to win against Chiron, you can limit its playing strength.
Chiron comes in both Chessbase and Open Exchange formats.
CHIRON IS A CHESS ENGINE THUS NEEDS A CHESS GUI TO BE USED.
RUN THE APP TO VERIFY YOUR LICENSE BEFORE PLAYING WITH IT IN A GUI.
BUYERS OF THE WINDOWS VERSION GET THE ANDROID ONE FOR FREE.
Chiron's main features are:
• playing strength of about 3160 Elo points on single core (CCRL 40/4)
• parallel search up to 512 threads
• adjustable playing strength with autolimitation of book knowledge
• support for UCI and Winboard2 communication protocols
• MultiPV and searchmoves for game analysis
• support for Chess960
• support for Polyglot opening books
• support for CTG opening books
• support for Syzygy bases
• support for Gaviota tablebases
• smart detection of pawn blockages
Here's a short list of changes in Chiron 4:
- improved automatic tuning of the evaluation
- improved evaluation of passed pawns, mobility, opposite bishops ending
- improved forward pruning in the search
- improved LazySMP for parallel search
- minor speed optimizations
- fixed a pondering bug
- fixed two time management bugs under the Winboard protocol
Major chess GUIs:
• Chess For Android (free)
• Droidfish (free)
• Scid on the Go (free)
• Chessbase Online (commercial)
• Chess PGN Master (commercial)
For a description of all the options please visit the official website: http://www.chironchess.com/support
* Rapidroid rating list - April 2017
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.