CheckSite: find potential problems in websites
CheckSite is a tool that can be used to find potential problems in HTML and CSS. When making websites you need to keep an eye on two types of standards: the official web standards, which are checked by the W3C Validator, and the unofficial standard of making sure that your website actually works as intended on all commonly used browsers.
The advantage of using CheckSite is that it checks both, and that it does it automatically for all pages within your website. When done, CheckSite will produce an overview of all potential issues found in all pages, including an easy-to-read summary.
• CheckSite is fast and user friendly
• Checks against both web standards, known issues, and best practices
• Finds links to other pages in your website and checks them as well
• Gives an easy-to-read summary of the results
• Browser compatibility (e.g. does the page use constructs that are known to cause problems in certain browsers?)
• SEO (e.g. does the page adhere to SEO guidelines?)
• User experience (e.g. does the page have a favicon?)
• Internationalization (e.g. does the page use UTF-8 encoding?)
If you like our app, please rate it in the Mac App Store so that we can use your feedback and keep creating updates.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.