The KitKat 4.4 OS for Android is polished, immersive, and packed with a ton of amazing features. Learning KitKat is a great first step for any budding Android coder, and allows devs to build interactive apps for the consumer experience. This course will introduce SQLite, basic animation, the OpenGL-ES 3D library, and more programming essentials needed to code for KitKat 4.4. By the end of this course, there will be very little that can be done to an Android device that you don’t know something about.
- Access 86 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Discover the Model-View-Controller design pattern & how it applies to Android apps
- Use SQLite to create databases, model data in an app’s classes & provide data to controls
- Understand active & passive controls, and user interaction tools
- Explore audio & video capabilities, and the supported file formats/file storage
- Introduce yourself to OpenGL-ES
- Learn the essentials of debugging & preparing for deployment to the Google Play store
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.