Penetration testing and information security is one of the fastest-growing job categories according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Whether you’re looking to pass the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam, take your next step in the CompTIA Cybersecurity Pathway, or you’re just looking to learn some awesome ethical hacking skills, you’re in the right place. This course focuses on how to be a pen tester. A pen tester plans and scopes a pen test engagement with a client, finds vulnerabilities, exploits them to get into a network, then reports on those findings to the client.
- Access 67 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Use the tools you’ll need to scan networks, crack passwords, analyze & intercept traffic, discover code vulnerabilities, and compromise resources
- Recognize vulnerabilities within a system, run exploits, & suggest solutions to a client to remediate the weak points
- Work within a virtual environment to practice your pen testing skills, including using Oracle VM manager, Kali Linux, Metasploitable, & DVWA
- Scope, plan, & execute a pen test engagement from start to finish
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.