The CompTIA Project+ exam is designed for IT professionals who want to improve their career trajectory by gaining certification in project management specific to their industry. This eBook guide covers everything necessary to pass the current iteration of the Project+ PK0-004 exam. It starts by covering project initiation best practices, including an understanding of organizational structures, team roles, and responsibilities. You’ll then study best practices for developing a project charter and the scope of work to produce deliverables necessary to obtain formal approval of the end result.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 358 pages
- Get an overview of the CompTIA Project+ exam (PK0-004) & some study tips
- Study best practices for developing a project charter
- Monitor your project work &make changes as necessary to bring performance back in line with the plan
- Keep an eye on your projects & close them out successfully
- Solidify your understanding of core project management concepts
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.