Life is about handling events. Some events we want to keep track of. And trying to remember all those occurrences is a hard job.
Things you might keep track of in your life:
How many cups of coffee did I have today?
How many apples did I ate this week?
How many times did the boss came in and disturbed me while I was doing my facebook posts? ;-)
How many red cars passed my office window today?
How many beers did I have tonight so I can help the bartender get the correct bill?
You can keep track of the score in a card playing game. Or a drinking game ;-)
Loads of events to keep track of. Count up+ gives you a modern abacus to get this all done.
– Just choose your overall color theme and add a few counters. You can choose from 20+ beautiful theme colorsets.
– Tap the counter on the left side to add a bead to the total.
– Tap the counter on the right side to subtract a bead from the total.
– Switch the touch areas for lefthand or righthand operation.
– Tap the counter with two finger to rearrange the counter order.
– Swipe the counter to the right to get info about that counter, edit the counter details or reset your counter to the initial values.
– Swipe the counter to the left to remove your counter from the list.
– Post your counters to Twitter and Facebook or email.
– Tap and Hold a counter and slide your finger to quickly add or subtract beads depending on the area you slide in.
Get Count up+ and get track of your life.
Menu icons made by http://icons8.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.