Flex Time Editing is one of the most exciting and anticipated features of Logic Pro 9. Star macProVideo.com trainer Steve H. shows you how it works!
Steve H and Igor are at it again: Flex Editing! Logic Pro’s new Flex Editing capabilities bring the world of “elastic audio” to the world’s most powerful DAW. In this entertaining and informative tutorial Steve H and his faithful assistant take you on a flex editing adventure.
Steve shows you the flex tools, defines the parameters and then, with tracks provided by some of his musician friends, he unleashes the power and creativity of flexible audio as he demonstrates the astounding capabilities of Flex Editing in Logic Pro.
You’ll learn how to non-destructively time-stretch and compress audio. You’ll master one-click quantizing of multi-track drums. You’ll see the new snap-to-transient features where audio transients on one track get aligned to transients on another.
And that’s not all: true to Steve H’s adventurous self, he’ll show you how to create beautifully lush, 10-minute soundscapes from a cute little 10-second Apple Loop. Oh, and by the way, be sure not to miss his assistant Igor going “flex-wild” on an awesome piano track performed by the great Jordan Rudess, keyboardist extraordinaire of the band Dream Theater!
So if you like Steve H’s tutorials, and if you’re ready to “stretch” your imagination this tutorial is for you.
Table of Contents:
01. Intro to Flex Editing
02. How It Works
03. Learning the Tools and Parameters
04. Selectively Opting Out Regions
05. Igor’s Quick Tip: Flex Enabling Multiple Tracks
06. Creating Flex Markers
07. Using the Flex Tool in Multiple Marker Mode
08. The Marque Tool Creates Flex Markers too!
09. Manipulating Flex and Transient Markers
10. Flex Whole Regions
11. Expanding The Flex Borders
12. Creating and Placing Transient Markers
13. Igor’s Quick Tip: The Pencil Tool’s Split Pers…
14. Soloing Transients in the Sample Editor
15. What is Slice Mode?
16. Slicing a Kick Drum
17. Quantizing Audio in Flex Mode
18. Dealing With Gaps
19. Phase Locked Flexing and Slicing
20. Grouping Tracks for Phase Locked Flexing
21. What Is Q-Reference, And How Does It Work?
22. One Click Quantizing!
23. Different Regions with Different Quantizations
24. Master Those Advanced Quantization Parameters!
25. Flexing Solo Tracks Using Monophonic Mode
26. Aligning (Snapping) Tracks to Each Other
27. Flexing Polyphonic Tracks
28. Trying Out Rhythmic and Polyphonic Modes
29. Flexing Apple Loops
30. Deconstructing Jordan
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.