Artificial neural networks are the architecture that make Apple’s Siri recognize your voice, Tesla’s self-driving cars know where to turn, Google Translate learn new languages, and so many more technological features you have quite possibly taken for granted. The data science that unites all of them is Deep Learning. In this course, you’ll build your very first neural network, going beyond basic models to build networks that automatically learn features.
- Access 37 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Extend the binary classification model to multiple classes uing the softmax function
- Code the important training method, backpropagation, in Numpy
- Implement a neural network using Google’s TensorFlow library
- Predict user actions on a website given user data using a neural network
- Use Deep Learning for facial expression recognition
- Learn some of the newest development in neural networks
Like what you’re learning? Try out the The Advanced Guide to Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence next.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.