The Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses Fifteenth Edition, today’s most comprehensive nursing drug guide, emphasizes safety first by supplying the information nurses need to know to administer medications competently and safely. Well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade name drugs reflect the latest FDA approvals and changes.
The FIFTEENTH EDITION - Life-saving Guidance... at a glance:
• 5,000-drug database and appendices
• Cross-referencing of drugs
• Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
• Herbal content.
• Well-structured and readable
• Organized by generic drug name, with an index that includes generic and trade names, classifications, combination drugs, and herbals.
• Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
• IV administration subheads
• REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
• Pharmacogenomic content and icon
• Canadian-specific content
• Much more!
Purchase an auto-renewing subscription to always have the latest edition. Subscribers automatically receive the latest edition of the print book's drug information and content, as soon as it's available.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.