Count the days since your special event using "Days Since". The Days Since are shown in the status bar and and are always visible even when your phone is locked unlike widgets and can run up to 5 simultaneous events in your status bar.
"Days Since" In Status bar you can enter the date and title of an event to count the days from.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Run up to 5 Simultaneous counters
- Count up to 500 days since the past.
- Simple User interface with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a list of colours to identify and differentiate your countdowns or even match your status bar colour so the date blends in well. (works on some devices only)
- Displays the title and number of days since in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Supports Android tablets.
- No ads.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The icons do remain at their full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.