* Provides actual map location for each light
* Gives name, height, range, light color, speed, characteristics, and description for each light, direct from Coast Guard and other sources.
* Links to countless web pages and photos of the lighthouse of your choice.
* Works with Google Maps/Navigator to provide real-time driving directions directly to the lighthouse of your choice.
* Easy to use, intuitive map interface, with either standard map interface or photographic/satellite view makes it easy to find your lighthouse, and find out what else is nearby.
*The perfect companion for your fall color tours, spring break, or any time you're driving along the Atlantic, Pacific, or Great Lakes coasts, major rivers and other waterways.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.