Unique Program in The World and 100% Offline.
The Power of Discrete Graphics on a Smartphone.
Version Language: English.
1) Graphs of Discrete Functions X[N]
2) Graphs of Convolution: Y[N] = X[N] * H[N]
3) Graphs of Circular or Cyclic Convolution: Y[N] = H[N] o A[N]
4) Convolution of Sequences: X[N] = X[X 1, X 2...] * H[H1, H2,...]
5) Graphs of Convolution of Sequences: Y[N] = X [X 1, X 2,...] * H [H1, H2,...]
6) Sequences Begin Position: X [X 1, X 2...] & H [H1, H2,...]
7) Circular or Cyclic Convolution of Sequences: Y[N] = H[X 1, X 2...] o A[H1, H2,...]
8) Graphs of Circular or Cyclic Convolution of Sequences: Y[N] = H[H1, H2,...] o A[A1, A2,...]
9) Sequences Begin Position: H[H1, H2...] & A[A1, A2,...]
Discrete Functions: Delta, Heaviside, Ramp, Comb, Triangle, Rectangle, Dirilecht, Diri, Sinc, Sa.
Graphics textbooks discrete functions:
Luis Fernando Alvarez, John. G. Proakis, Dimitris K Manolakis, M.J Roberts, Richard Baraniuk, Alan V. Oppenheim, Ronald W. Schafer, and many more.
Note: Names of other authors, are for identification purposes only.
Requirements: Operating System android 2.2 or Higher & go49g or go49g+
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.