Medical dictionary is a complete Offline app containing list of Medical disorders & diseases along with their symptoms and advisory on treatments.
Medical dictionary is a hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
1. Offline – It wok offline, no active internet connection is required;
2. Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases:
- risk factors;
- preparing for your appointment;
- tests and diagnosis;
- treatments and drugs;
- lifestyle and home remedies
3. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
4. Voice search.
5. Easy way to share with your friends.
6. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Disease Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
7. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
The handbook contains a description of diseases such as: cancer, diabetes, flu, back pain, herpes, hiv, ebola.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.