• Explore in first person to proceed in the horror story.
• Featuring 2D anime manga style character art and 3D environments.
• Control two characters, DiS and Sui, see how their story connects.
• Dark, gritty surroundings and eerie audio effects for atmospheric gameplay.
• Retro indie horror, with a story to kill for.
• Sandbox multiplayer, place traps, chat and scare other players!
• Exploring, trap and chat in all 4 chapters with the multiplayer!
- DiS and Vigil are two friends who visit the haunted residence the newspapers have been covering recently. Unbeknownst to them, however, the place is not as abandoned as the press makes out...
- Be drawn into exploring the mysterious past of the psychotic murderer who once called the place home?
Visit the original crime scene with Police girl Sui, solve and see how she is involved with the story! Has she been hiding something, are DiS, Sui and Vigil connected somehow?
German and Japanese translations improved (thanks Shervrar and Shinji-coo-K)
Added Multiplayer / Chapter 4 (V1.0)
Slightly longer sprint and faster recovery time
Layout aspect ratio size improvements throughout
Final form Sui only shows after completing chapter 3
Back button appears sooner
Chapters scoring adjusted
Skip button added to intros (chapter 1 and 4)
Touch screen pause button hides on PC version
Minor map adjustments
Various Map and GUI adjustments
Player max now 64 (lobby)
Top 50 scores show instead of 100, to load faster
Thinner player collider on multiplayer
Events do not delete themselves after set time if triggered
Added backup quitting incase no network to disconnect from
Fixed buttons and added Low quality setting to multiplayer maps
Floor falling fixes in multiplayer
- Parents -
The games chat is censored and partially monitored, but this does not stop some children from trying to say bad language. Lots of players have already been banned, and it is likely more will continue to be. Please be aware of this. Thank you.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.