• Structure ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the name and description text changes. There are 26 structure parts. Description text shows or hides on demand. Includes touch buttons to view outer, middle and inner ear structures.
• Animation: see the parts of the ear in action as a catchy tune is translated from sound waves in to nerve impulses out to the brain.
• Video: a large close-up video of a real ear drum. Stop and pause button for video.
• Two finger zoom and pan of Animation and Structure ID.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and text directly on active animations and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch or rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to photo viewing app for easy email and printing.
The Ear ID app makes learning the ear easy and fun. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.