Easy Bookkeeping is suitable for small businesses to record day to day business transactions in Journals and view the Accounts as Ledgers. This is a double-entry bookkeeping application hence for each Journal Entry a Debit Account and a Credit Account is expected.
The data import features allow you to consolidate your setups and transactions from various sources (i.e. Easy Bookkeeping databases) thus providing you an environment where you can have various devices using Easy Bookkeeping and have an easy and safe way of importing data between each other.
- Accounts â Create as many accounts as required to record various types of business transactions. Account Types include Asset, Liability, Equity, Revenue, Expense and COGS.
- Journals â Record day to day business transactions in one or more Journals. Each Journal Entry requires at least one Credit Account and one Debit Account. No further posting into ledgers is required.
- View Accounts â Transactions entered in the Journals will be immediately available for query by Accounts (i.e. Ledgers). Various filters are provided to search the entries.
- View Accounts Summaries â Summarizes selected Accounts and/or Account Types based on setup (e.g. P&L Summary, Balance Sheet Summary and Trial Balance Summary).
- Save As Excel XML â Save records (data) in a Microsoft Excel XML file. Once saved, you can use Microsoft Excel software to print, edit or save in other formats such as PDF.
- Load Data â Instead of entering data through the pages, you can load one or more records through a TAB delimited text file. Formats expected and examples are shown in Help pages.
- Help Page â Most pages have their own Help Page which will give details on their usage, fields and buttons.
- Personalize Colors & Symbols â Colors for Pages and Controls can be set to individual liking. Most setup records can be assigned pictures or symbols with different colors for easy recognition.
- Errors & Warnings â Each Journal Entry will highlight errors (e.g. Debit and Credit amounts mismatch) and/or warnings (e.g. missing Source Ref No.) for investigations and corrections.
- Unlimited Transactions â There is no limit to the number of transactions to record in any given time period.
- Unlimited Databases â Create as many databases as required to separate data such as for business use, personal use, project use, etc. Database knowledge is not required.
- Database Backup & Restore â Databases can be saved into another folder (e.g. SkyDrive), thumb drive, external hard disk, etc. This will allow easy transferring/copying of databases between devices.
- Data Setup Import â Setups from other databases can be imported to the current database.
- Journal Entries Import â Journal Entries from other databases can be imported to the current database thus allowing consolidation of transactions from various devices.
- Release Notes â In each release, the Release Notes (accessed from the Main Page) will be updated to document the enhancements, fixes and changes. Help pages will also be updated if required.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.