Your email is not nearly as private or secure as it should be. Witopia fixes it with SecureMyEmail. This app provides end-to-end encryption (and other modern security features such as self-destructing messages) for ANY IMAP-enabled email addresses, including major providers such as Gmail, G Suite, Yahoo, and Microsoft. You can send and receive encrypted emails and files to and from anyone with a valid email address. They don’t have to be a SecureMyEmail customer. With your privacy and security in mind, SecureMyEmail uses true end-to-end asymmetrical encryption; this means that your email is encrypted before it leaves your device. No one, not even your email provider, ISP, hacker, or Witopia, can ever access your emails or attachments.
- Setting up encrypted email for your Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, Exchange, Office 365, Hotmail & more is automated
- True “zero-knowledge” end-to-end encryption; only you can access your emails & files
- Digitally “sign” your emails to verify them & prevent spear-phishing and other email impersonation fraud
- Email with non-users will still be encrypted end-to-end and you can even set self-destruct times for additional security
- Native software for Mac, Windows, iOS, & Android is included
- Every individual SecureMyEmail account includes use for up to five (5) personal or work email addresses at no additional cost
ProPrivacy: “The service is true to its word, being incredibly easy to use and offering a seamless setup process.”
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.