• Animated art guides – Tickles, Furnace, and Ruby – lead children through four fun and engaging cross-curricular lessons designed to enhance your child’s critical thinking skills and unlock their creativity and problem solving capability.
• 4 Lessons: Eyes, Movement, Emphasis, and Portrait
• 8 'Creativity Builders' art projects give children hands-on experience using knowledge from each lesson. Two projects per lesson, the topics range from learning the secrets of animating artwork to designing a bug-rock band movie poster.
• A ‘Parents’ page detailed guide to each Creativity Builders project including objectives, vocabulary, materials and procedures.
• Idea Gizmo to jump-start your child’s imagination and creative thinking skills.
• Doodle Gizmo -A fun, easy-to-use drawing and painting program for your mobile device.
• Comprehensive Glossary of art terms and definitions
Creativity Express is a multi-award winning visual arts curriculum created by former Disney animators and professional educators. Each lesson features expert animation and engaging characters, followed by hands-on activities to strengthen understanding of the ideas presented.
Have your child Envision Art with these lessons:
• Eyes: What can a Cyclops teach you about eyes? Eyes are a the main part of an expression, adding life and feeling to artwork. Explore the many expressions of eyes and how the arch of an eyebrow or a look of surprise can change the entire story of the picture.
• Movement: How can you bring art to life? Use lines of action in your own artwork to show movement. Learn to use dynamic poses to show movement in a still painting as well. Try ‘Moving Through Time’ to see how these same techniques have been used throughout history.
• Emphasis: Tell a story and convey emotions by leading a viewer’s eyes to the right place. Learn to use color, structure, value and contrast to emphasize important parts of artwork. Pinpoint important features of a painting or drawing by using the right emphasis.
• Portrait: Portraits reveal a lot of information about the subject. Become a portrait detective to discover how artists compose portraits using symbolic props to paint a picture of a person's life. Explore the timeline of portraiture and learn why photographs are portraits too.
Recommended for ages 7-97
No user ID or data tracking
Meets the National Standards for the Visual Arts.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.