Influenced by MIUI theme design
All icons are made in the highest definition available for Android devices (so far). So they should look clean and sharp.
If you wish to use an alternative icon for a specific app, you can do so by holding down the specific icon, this will bring up a small popup allowing you to edit the icon and the name. From there, select the icon, this will show another popup then select Worst icon pack and choose your preferred icon.
• Icon Pack with 1000+ icons.
• Eye-Pleasing Color
• Category-based Icons Grid
• Icon preview and search.
• Slick Material Dashboard.
• Cloud-based Icon Request
• Masking on unthemed icons
• FAQ section with search option
• Candybar dashboard made by Dani Mahardhika
• A supported launcher is required to use Envy Icons!
• FAQ section inside the app which answers a lot of questions you may have. Please read it before you emailing your question.
Worst: Icon Pack has been tested, and it works with these launchers. However, it may also work with others too. In case you do not found an apply section in dashboard. You can apply icon pack from a theme setting.
• Icon pack needs a launcher to work.
• Google Now Launcher do not support any icon packs.
• Missing an Icon? feel free to send us an icon request and we will try to update this pack with your requests.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.