What if you had a ship that could accelerate to speeds faster than light in a few seconds? Would that make it fun?
What if it modelled space travel and gravity realistically so that you could orbit or land on a planet or slingshot around the sun?
What if aliens invaded our model solar system? How would we fight them?
If you ever thought to yourself: "I would like to play Space War, Asteroids, and Lunar Lander all at once in a space much bigger than my screen", then this is the game for you.
This is a simulation of our inner solar system (sun, mercury, venus, earth, mars, and the asteroid belt) where the distances are proportional to our own solar system and you can fly around at unlimited velocity.
- Simple, responsive controls: Point and thrust (plus fire weapon)
- Realistic physics model with gravity
- Episode 2 has 10 missions (each with unique challenges, no locks, re-playable)
- Also includes the ten training missions from Episode 1 (for 20 missions total)
- Simulation mode lets you experience the inner solar system to explore and practice flying without any specific challenges other than not running into something at high velocity (1000 units of fuel to start and fuel cubes are sprinkled around the map to allow refueling)
- Adventure mode combines Story mode and Simulation mode so that you can find your own adventure
- Accelerate to the speed of light in one second (actually you can reach 5 C (multiples of light speed) in about 9 seconds - it’s really fast)
- Feel the gravity of the sun (do a sun orbit or a slingshot maneuver)
- 1,000’s of asteroids to blow up
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.