These 4 keys are located at 4 corners of screen enabling visually impaired users to locate them with an ease. The menu hierarchy and its grouping are designed in a way that users can easily remember and find the desired function easily. The Audio help and feedback are provided in association with tactile (vibratory) feedback as confirmation of action performed by users, which helps user to operate Eye+ with ease.
- Just shake mobile phone to start Eye+,
- Users types according to proficiency and experience: Beginner User and Advanced User,
- Messaging functionalities such as creating, sending, receiving, replying, forwarding and deleting SMS,
- Calling functionalities such as make call, receive call and reject call,
- Call logs,
- Contact management provided,
- Customization for reading speed, user type, launch on shake and SMS reader by user,
- Help Key available on home screen.
*** HOW TO USE ***
* User has to hold mobile phone in horizontal position with screen facing towards oneself.
* Eye+ can be started simply by shaking the mobile phone.
* On start, Eye+ will provide a brief description about how to use the App.
* On each screen, screen name and the keys present will be announced.
* User has to press the required key to perform desired action or navigate to other screen.
* User has to speak whenever voice input is needed like for composing messages, adding receiver name, calling and managing contact.
* Whenever help is need, Help key on the start or home screen can be used to get audio help.
The Eye+ is designed and developed by Mr. Uday Sagale and Mr. Mahadev Karad (Master of Technology, VIT, Pune, India) under the guidance of Prof. Ganesh Bhutkar based on the HCI research at Department of Computer Engineering,Vishwakarma Institute of Technology,Pune,India in association with Mr. Nikhil Jathar and his team member Mr. Nishant Patil at ‘AvanSaber Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India’. Avansaber has tested, packaged and launched the Eye+ App. It is thoroughly tested with visually impaired students under observation of Mr. Dhananjay Bhole. We are thankful to Mr. Vishal Mehta for his suggestions during early stages of product design.
"Eye+ can also be helpful for normal sighted people in saving time as speaking message is faster than typing it. Also normal sighted user may not be able to look at mobile phone screen under some circumstances like extreme lighting, multitasking, walking and others."
Download "Eye+ Utility" NOW!
Tell us how we're doing:
We'd love to hear from you. If you have any problems or suggestions, please email us at " email@example.com ".
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.