12 all-new educational mini-games for 4th Graders! Help them learn important topics like fractions, spelling, graphs, division, geometry, grammar and more all while they are playing fun and engaging mini-games. They won’t even realize they’re learning important 4th grade math and language concepts as they fly spaceships, race cars, and throw darts.
All 12 games are designed using real fourth grade curriculums and are modeled after Common Core State Standards. These math and language lessons are perfect for children about to enter fourth grade, or for current fourth graders who need a bit of help mastering a specific lesson.
This version includes 3 games provided for free, you may unlock all 12 through a simple in-app purchase.
* Fractions - Compare, add, subtract, and multiply fractions. An important 4th grade skill!
* Word Problems - Multi-step word problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
* Angles and Geometry - Use a protractor and learn about different types of angles
* Graphs and Grids - Read a variety of graphs and use coordinates to plot points
* Patterns - Fill in missing values, identify number growths, and time increments
* Remainders - Divide two numbers and then find the remainder
* Missing Vowels - Use missing vowels to complete fourth grade words
* Spelling - Spell hundreds of different 4th grade words
* Punctuation and Grammar - Fix sentences by dragging the correct punctuation
* Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
* Homophones - Learn about words that sound the same, but have different meanings
* Reading - Practice reading comprehension by reading an article and answering questions
Perfect for 4th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, fractions, reading, geometry, spelling, multiplication, language, and problem solving skills while having fun! Fourth Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce subjects.
Ages: 8, 9, 10, and 11 year old students and children.
If you have purchased the games already and they are now showing locked you can tap Parents icon in the upper right corner, and then tap 'Restore Purchase' to unlock the games again for free!
And if you love the games, then please leave us a review!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.