File copy program for Windows using filter expressions and automatic schedules.
– BitCopy by MollieSoft is a File Copy program for Windows.
– Create copy sets (jobs) to copy files between any local or remote directories.
– Select files to copy from each sub-directory using a filter expression involving file name/path/date/size.
– Use AND/OR/NOT to build filters of arbitrary complexity. Use different filters for different sub-directories. Build and test filters interactively.
– Efficient and robust design can handle millions of files and terabytes of data in a single copy set.
– Overwrite only changed files, or always overwrite files, or never overwrite files in the target directory.
– Use ‘Try It!’ mode to predict which files would be copied.
– Verify the copy job by comparing the actual contents (bits) of each source and target file after a copy, if desired.
– Each copy set can be run manually at any time, or automatically on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule; optionally wake the computer from sleep to run a scheduled copy.
– Copy Journal shows the complete past results (files copied and any errors) for all copy runs. See files being copied in real time for the current run.
– Enable or disable any sub-directory of a copy set individually; this lets you turn on/off any part of the copy job at will.
– Secure storage of logon credentials for network folders if desired.
– Runs on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.