Leverage the power of Linux to develop captivating and powerful embedded Linux projects.
What You Will Learn:
- Use the Yocto Project in the embedded Linux development process
- Get familiar with and customize the bootloader for a board
- Discover more about real-time layer, security, virtualization, CGL, and LSB
- See development workflows for the U-Boot and the Linux kernel, including debugging and optimization
- Understand the open source licensing requirements and how to comply with them when cohabiting with proprietary programs
- Optimize your production systems by reducing the size of both the Linux kernel and root filesystems
- Understand device trees and make changes to accommodate new hardware on your device
- Design and write multi-threaded applications using POSIX threads
- Measure real-time latencies and tune the Linux kernel to minimize them
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.