PodSilo is a podcast downloader for Windows. Uses RSS feeds to automatically download podcast episodes for you!
- Download episodes manually or on a time schedule.
- Creates readable file names for episodes based on the episode title.
- Manages disk space used by the downloaded episodes.
- Episode cleanup rules determine which episodes are kept during catch-up, and how much disk space is available for each feed (or for all feeds).
- The Feed Journal shows a detailed list of all feeds polled and episodes downloaded, and the progress of each poll and download.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.