Since it’s almost impossible to read several lines of telemetry information on a relatively small display while controlling a flying plane at the same time the app is designed to show one selectable sensor on the view page in big letters, while getting all other important info by speaker /earphone.
- selectable sensor inputs
> basic frame and hub frame data
> each sensor selected is show on a separate view page
> incl. min/max values per sensor
- selectable alarms with configurable alarm thresholds
- selectable speech items
- logging of all data in CSV or OpenView format on SD-Card
- model specific settings and selections
> alarm and sensor selection stored per model
- GPS flight tracking and interworking with Google Maps
> requires active Internet connection
- Vario with sound support
- 'Find-your-model' - GPS and compass based model search
- indicators for ‘frame received’ and ‘GPS ready’
- display and speech available in English, German and French
> auto selection by general phone settings
- imperial or mertic (default) as measurement system selectable
- debugging and simulation of sensor values
The app requires Google Play Services to be installed.
To test the app a free of charge basic version, which displays all views but is limited to FrSky basic frame data, is available at Google Play or at www.hapeweb.com.
By downloading the app you accept the EULA
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.