The success of any site or app begins and ends with the site itself not going down. This step-by-step guide will teach you to eliminate potential points of failure, and guarantee the site is prepared for scaling and giant surges in traffic. Learn to ensure service availability for Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP based web applications. Plus, with this solution, you can repair failures on your own time and not in the middle of the night
- Study the instructor’s proven LAMP stack solution w/ 22 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn to eliminate single points of failure for your Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP based web applications
- Enable your sites to scale & experience increased traffic without downtime
- Watch lessons & demonstrations on actual Linux servers
- Reference diagrams while you build
- Save time researching & testing various solutions
Start mastering Red Hat Linux and even prepare for the RedHat Certified System Administrator Exam (RHCSA) with this detailed course. Seeing as Linux powers most of the Web, every full stack hacker should be familiar with the operating system and its various tools. Even if you have zero Linux experience, you can count on this course to get you started with the basics, and move gradually into advanced material. You’ll see immediately why Linux is worth learning and using.
- Master CentOS & Red Hat Linux w/ 74 lectures & 17+ hours of content
- Get a basic familiarization with the graphic user interface
- Learn the essentials & key functions to pass the RHCSA exam
- Understand file system navigation & command lines
- Experience the packet manager
Are you intimidated by the idea of coding? Luckily, there are plenty of languages that are simple to learn, highly versatile to use, and make a great starting point for gaining fluency in the coding universe. Perl is one of those languages, and this course will teach you everything you need to know. You’ll understand Perl fundamentals, design a Perl application, and create automated applications that do the work for you. By the end of the course, you’ll be ready to use Perl in a wide range of real world applications.
- Learn Perl programming w/ 70 lectures & 7.5 hours of content
- Design a Perl application from scratch
- Create automated applications that do the work for you
- Navigate different data types including strings, numbers, variables & user input
- Create & use array, subroutines, hashes, and regular expressions
- Understanding and practical skills to construct your own levels
- Gain a foundation for learning other more complex coding languages
Back-end development skills are essential for any full stack dev, and this course is a great place to start. This expert-led course will provide quick and focused training in PHP and MySQL, arguably the most popular web development tools out there. You’ll start with basic PHP, continue on with a comprehensive training in MySQL, and eventually build a complete web application from scratch using the concepts learned.
- Study PHP & MySQL w/ over 17 lectures and 4.5 hours of content
- Build a complete web application from scratch
- Learn essential data management skills
- Master key back-end development techniques
- Learn to write queries
- Learn in a fun & dynamic way
Apache Spark is a fast cluster computing framework used for large scale data processing. This in-depth course provides an introduction to this amazing technology, and will teach you to use Apache Spark for complex big data projects. Follow along as the expert instructor lays the foundation for big data and parallel computing.
- Learn to build Apache Spark applications w/ over 16 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Understand Machine Learning & Graph X
- Configure & use Apache Spark for big data projects
- Build streaming applications
- Study Yarn Cluster & Mesos Cluster
- Learn to set up HortonWorks VM
- Get introduction to Spark Scala API
- Execute Apache Spark tasks
- Write Spark applications for visualization, machine learning & streaming SQL
Discover the power of PHP as you take your web development skills to the next level. The professional instructor combines practical lectures with coding examples that include exercise files for real hands-on practice. Follow along as you advance your PHP skills, and earn your way to your next promotion.
- Expand your PHP skills w/ 52 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Learn functions, date & time, debugging, and application logging
- Discover the use of strings, REGEX & runtime error handling
- Understand the use of file resources
- Manipulate file date including reading & parsing data in a CSV file format
- Learn methods for database access
- Study design patterns, PEAR, & PHP Extension and Application Repository,
- Understand cURL, a library that lets you make HTTP requests
PHP is an object-oriented general purpose language suitable for a wide variety of tasks. In this course, you’ll learn how to use PHP as a server-side scripting language for use in web development. In addition, you’ll study MySQL, a general purpose relational database management system (RDBMS) used mainly to provide a back-end database for web apps. In this course, you’ll get introduced to the concepts of relational database management systems in general, and how they relate to MySQL in particular. Unlike traditional courses that concentrate mainly on theory, this course takes a practical “how-to” approach to working with data.
- Study PHP & MySQL w/ 40 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Learn basic syntax, variables, loops & decision constructs.
- Study object oriented features, string functions, arrays, REQUEST, GET & POST
- Integrate MySQL databases w/ PHP
- Create databases & tables
- Add data to a table w/ INSERT
- Use SELECT, WHERE & ORDER to sort or filter
- Use JOINs to read from multiple tables
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.