Mr. Quail sends news from home and it’s not always good. William Tweed, who Jake and Jerrod personally knew to be the leader of a gang of thieves and extortionists (the man who forced Jake to leave Brooklyn), has become very powerful. He is now in the State Legislature and members of his gang have key positions in Brooklyn. Tweed’s political corruption has allowed his gang’s crime to go unchecked since the police are also on his payroll.
Jake and Jerrod decide to sell their mine and travel home on the newly constructed Transcontinental Railroad. The brothers have evidence that should send Tweed to prison for the rest of his life, but Tweed has heard they are coming and plans to stop them from ever returning to Brooklyn. A contest of wits has begun with “Boss” Tweed, a man with political power, wealth and a gang of criminals at his command.
• Far more than 80 prerendered images and animated scenes in full HD
• Complete new story and quests from the developer from the 80s
• High quality voices and new recorded music
• Subtitles in English or German
• For touch optimized Point&Tap control
• This game requires 1GB of ram to run. On some devices with 512MB it will not work.
• This game is optimized for devices from 7", because the small details are better visible and better to control. But it runs also on smaller devices.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.