Chatbots are designed to simulate human conversations with users; and from collecting feedback to providing customer support, they’re utilized in a number of different industries. While they might seem complicated, building them is actually much easier than you think with Dialogflow, Google’s conversational interface for bots, devices and applications. Dive into this course, and you’ll get up to speed with this streamlined tool. Upon completion of this course, and all courses included in the bundle, you’ll also receive a certification of completion validating your new skills! This is especially useful for including in your portfolio or resume, so future employers can feel confident in your skill set.
- Access 35 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Look at the big picture & understand how conversation works in Dialogflow
- Learn how to handle the flow of conversation using linear & non-linear dialogs
- Explore third-party integration & learn how to integrate a bot w/ Slack
- Includes a certification of completion
From colorizing black-and-white images to automatically translating phrases in a foreign language, Deep Learning has paved the way for some pretty magical breakthroughs, and we have TensorFlow to thank for that. This course takes a beginner-friendly look at this tool and how it can be used to design, build, and train deep learning models. You’ll start by understanding the anatomy of a simple Tensorflow program. Next, you’ll move on to regression models and ultimately neural networks.
- Access 132 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Examine the anatomy of a simple Tensorflow program & basic constructs like graphs, tensors & constants
- Learn how to build regression models in Tensorflow & explore both linear and logistic regression
- Dive into neural networks & how layers of neurons come together to function
There are plenty of options out there for cloud computing, but the Google Cloud Platform is king for high-end machine learning applications. This course looks at how Google Cloud can be used for machine learning along with TensorFlow and Hadoop, taking you through neural networks, stream processing, and more. Your foray into the world of data engineering starts here.
- Access 153 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Get an in-depth look at storage on the Google Cloud Platform
- Discover what neural networks are, how neurons work & how neural networks are trained
- Learn more about stream processing w/ Dataflow & Pub/Sub
More companies are heading to the Cloud, which means demand is high for experts versed in this revolutionary technology. The Google Cloud Platform is quickly emerging as one of the premier tools in the industry, and this course will walk you through concepts and elements key to getting certified, particularly for Google’s Cloud Architect track.
- Access 85 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Sharpen your networking knowledge w/ instruction on Virtual Private Clouds, shared VPCs & more
- Familiarize yourself w/ key elements of Google’s Cloud Architect track
- Explore security concepts, like identity & access management, identity-aware proxying, API Keys and more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.