Try GPSTrackerGTS Free before buying this application to see if you like it!
The positions is saved to the local storage on the phone. Positions can also be sent to an OpenGTS server that shows the positions on a map or in reports.
Positions is sent to the server automatic (if configured). And if no data network is available the positions is saved on the mobile storage until a data network is available.
Other names on this type of application is GPS Tracker, GPS Logger or OpenGTS client.
More information about server software at http://opengts.sourceforge.net/
This application can be used to track vehicles or persons with android phones. Multiple phones can use the same server account and then all phones is displayed on the same map.
- Brand the application by changing information in the app.
- Use a code to enter settings or turn off/on position collecting.
- Take photo and send to predefine email address.
- Save positions based on activities like walking, still, in vehicle etc.
- Send battery level to OpenGTS server.
- Send activity information to OpenGTS server.
- Widget included that displays location information.
- SSL encryption of traffic between mobile and server (https).
- Show information about the latest saved position.
- Only send positions to the server when on a Wi-Fi network (all Wi-Fi networks or a specific).
- Vibrate when uploading positions on Wi-Fi.
- Display notification when uploading positions on Wi-Fi.
- Only collect positions when mobile is connected to external power.
- Show you’re positions on a map in the application.
- Auto start service to collect positions after restart of the phone.
- Debug log that can be displayed and sent.
- Position statistics per day.
- Automatic cleaning of local position storage.
- Do not delete unsent positions.
- Setting to define a positions accuracy before saving.
- Setting to define how much movement that is required before a position is saved.
- SMS remote control.
- Use cell tower position instead of GPS.
- Verify server settings against the server.
SMS Control by using the following SMS commands:
Send GPSTrackerGTS send to get a SMS with the device position.
Send GPSTrackerGTS start to start collecting positions.
Send GPSTrackerGTS stop to stop collecting positions.
More information about SMS commands in the application help or http://www.softinnovation.com.
Application language in English, German, French, Dutch, Portuguese Brazil, Spanish or Swedish only.
- German language added by STefan Mayer.
- Dutch language added by Maarten van Roosmalen/Ebo Eppenga.
- Spanish language added by Ramón Resendiz.
- French language added by Raji Jaafar.
- Portuguese Brazil added by Roberto Dias.
Send me a mail if interested in beta testing or helping translate the application to other languages.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.