We focus on visitors, emphasizing historical and touristic points of interest, but it can be used as a general purpose map.
No ads. All features fully functional on installation, you do not need to buy add-ons or do extra downloads.
The map is based OpenStreetMap, http://www.openstreetmap.org data and is reasonably mapped though may lack amenities such as places to eat. It continues to improve and we publish free app updates every few months with new information.
With the app, you can:
* find out where you are, if you have GPS.
* show a route between any place for motor vehicle, foot or bicycle; even without a GPS device.
* display simple turn-by-turn navigation [*].
* search for places
* display lists of commonly needed places like hotels, eating places, shops, banks, things to see and do, golf courses, medical facilities.
* bookmark places like your hotel for easy return navigation.
System Requirements: A phone or tablet with a memory card and at least 7 MB free. GPS is useful but not required.
* Navigation will show you an indicative route and can be configured for car, bicycle or foot. The developers provide it without any guarantee that it is always correct. For example, it does not always show turn restrictions - places where it is illegal to turn. Use with care and above all look out for and obey road signs.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.