It has the following benefits over the free version:
- No Ads
- Priority Customer Support
- Dedicated development hours (new features to be added each month)
- You will get free lifetime updates to this app
- Landscape Mode
- Added features: ASCII/Unicode display, bit editor in landscape mode
- New features will be available on paid version much sooner
- Price may adjust as soon as more features are introduced! Act quick!
- Showing your support to independent developer apps :)
Hacker's Calculator is a free, lightweight, intuitive and essential tool for programmers, hackers and computer enthusiasts.
Hacker's Calculator is geared towards binary calculations. It can perform common base conversions and data size conversions. Calculations follow operator precedence laid out in C++ standards. Integer overflow is truncated automatically (just like actual CPU!).
Known issues (not really bugs -- might or might not fix):
- Might be incompatible with tablets
- All operations are treated as unsigned even there are "signed" operands
(This affects MUL, DIV and MOD, as signed counterparts are not implemented yet)
- Evaluating a very long expression can lead to unpredictable results without notice
(The stack can only hold up to 32 operators)
- Last used Data Mode and Data Size not preserved for next run
- Handy binary representation of result on top
Display Modes (unsigned otherwise specified):
- BIN (binary) base 2
- OCT (octal) base 8
- DEC (decimal) base 10 (both signed and unsigned)
- HEX (hexadecimal) base 16
You can mix data modes within the same calculation!
Data Sizes: BYTE, WORD (2 bytes), DWORD (4 bytes), QWORD (8 bytes)
Common Binary Calculations:
- AND(&), OR(|), XOR(^), NOT(~), ROL(rotate left), ROR(rotate right), SHL(<<), SHR(>>)
Common Arithmetic Calculations:
- ADD(+), SUB(-), MUL(*), DIV(/), MOD(%), NEG(unary -)
- RAND: generates a random number
- AC: clear screen (all cancel)
- Left Arrow: backspace
DISCLAIMER: Hacker is a term for any highly skilled computer expert. The author does not endorse illegal behavior. The author is not liable for users' actions arising directly or consequentially from the usage of this app.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.