Apple Watch represents a whole new frontier for developers and this course is designed to teach you all the tools and techniques to coding for watchOS 3. Through step by step instruction, you’ll learn how to create awesome apps to submit to the App Store while using the same Swift 3 language used by iOS apps.
- Access 114 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Build 12 projects, each teaching a new aspect of watchOS
- Go from variables of the Swift 3 language to creating your own functions
- Learn by use of annotations, diagrams, highlighting, & callouts
- Understand how to use controls, delegates, & protocols
- Discover the ins & outs of GCD
- Create SpriteKit games for the watch
- Parse JSON from a website & load its data into your watch
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.