•For all high school students of the last two grades.
•For all prospective students who would like to refresh their math skills.
App Features Overview:
•Choose from 20 topics for high school: Differential- and Integral Calculus, Linear System and Solving.
•Due to the Step by Step explanations, even difficult problems become easily understandable.
•You can switch between examples with numbers and parameters to master both types of problems.
•Numerous infoboxes keep it clearly represented and show some extra knowledge on your demand.
•Practice over 40 suitable math problems, which are available for every topic and also filter them.
•Control yourself with exact handwritten solutions, which are just like you would write it down.
•At home you can easily look up the topics you didn‘t understand yet.
•As help when practicing, because often an understandable example is enough to know how to do again.
•For the high school exams you always have the whole subject matter entirely compressed at your fingertips.
• Detailed and colored Step by Step explanations and examples ensure a solid basis knowledge.
• Through switching between examples of numbers and parameters, you' ll master both types of math problems and lose the fear of evil letters in equations...
• Detailed information can be read in info boxes.
• After you understood the theory, you are able to solve math problems, which are available directly in the app.
• Handwritten solutions are available to control yourself. It also teaches you how to solve and write down the math problems what avoids you giving away points in the exams.
• Topics in the app: Differential- und Integral calculus, Solve Equations and System of linear Equations
• Zeros of a Function
• Intersection of two Functions
• Tangent with given Point
• Tangent parallel to given Line
• Tangent through Point not on Curve
• Turning Points
• Inflection Points
• Find the Equation of a Curve
• Locus Curve of a Family of Curves
• Quadratic Formula
• Zero Product Property
• Integral Rules
• Calculate Integrals
SYSTEM OF LINEAR EQUATIONS
• Put into Row Echelon Form
• Practice with Solutions
• The app is not a calculator •
Also take a look at our other apps, which are useful for college & high school.