Have you always wanted to build your own computer but lacked the know-how? Would you like to save money on an awesome custom-built computer while learning all about computer architecture along the way? In this course, you’ll not only learn how to assemble your very own computer from scratch, but you’ll learn all about the functional roles of the various components and hardware that make up a computing system.
- Access 51 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the basic functions of a computer system
- Pick out appropriate hardware for your build
- Assemble all hardware needed for a fully functional computer
- Wire everything within the case like an expert
- Install an OS onto a computer
- Build a new home or office computer
Colder temperatures, faster storage speed, and performance graphics rendering. They’re all crucially important points in computer user experience. Looking to upgrade your computer hardware to achieve any of those points? Here, you’ll learn how to do it all.
- Access 24 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the most effective method of CPI cooling: closed-loop liquid cooling
- Learn about the various tricky aspects about RAID setups
- Understand how to increase data read/write speeds & prepare your computer for a drive crash
- Discover the workings of multi-GPU technology to massively enhance your computer’s rendering capabilities
Cabling is one of the fundamentals of the IT world. Whether you’re an intern or a Level III Technician, you’ll eventually run into a situation that requires you to create and run cable. What seems like an easy task can turn into a real headache if the proper steps aren’t executed well. By the end of this course, you’ll know network cable wiring inside and out.
- Access 21 lectures & over 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cut & measure ethernet cable wiring
- Determine category types
- Install RJ45 connectors onto cables
- Wire & establish connections w/ jacks/ports
- Test & diagnose new/existing connections
Laptop hardware is slightly different from an ATX-sized setup and, as a beginner, navigating through laptop internals can be very risky. Yet internal maintenance and upgrades are just as important as software maintenance. There’s quite a bit you can do to upgrade your laptop’s overall performance. Even if you’ve never touched hardware before, you’ll be able to effectively handle everything presented in this course.
- Access 18 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Upgrade to a higher capacity storage device
- Improve your RAM chip(s)
- Clean & refresh your CPU cooling unit
- Swap in an SSD
- Improve your machine’s performance while also getting to know the ins & outs of how it functions
Overclocking refers to the fundamental process of increasing the processing speed of computer hardware. Ever have your applications or programs freeze or dramatically slow down on you? A very effective way to increase the speed of your computer is by carefully and precisely increasing your CPU’s processing frequencies. In this course, you’ll learn about everything from processing frequencies to safely testing every modification along the way, making sure your computer remains stable.
- Access 12 lectures & over 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Increase application start-up times
- Improve audio/video render times
- Compile programs & files more efficiently
- Create a smoother overall PC performance
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.