Whether you enjoy watching movies or curling up with a good book, storytelling is something we all gravitate towards, and integrating it into your podcast is key to connecting with your audience. Following along award-winning reporter and producer, Alex Blumberg teaches you the storytelling essentials in this course. You’ll dive into interviewing and story composition and learn new techniques for creating a compelling podcast experience that will set your show apart from the others.
- Access 21 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn podcast tips on how to tell powerful, memorable stories with award-winning NPR producer Alex Blumberg
- Learn how to develop your narrative instincts & connect w/ your audience
- Improve your podcast’s appeal by integrating storytelling principles
- Discover how to properly prepare for an interview & get the best answers
When you get the chance to learn from successful podcaster Lewis Howes, you take it. Seasoned podcast host and entrepreneur Lewis Howes takes you through the anatomy of a great episode and the steps you can take to make your podcast profitable in this course. In less than five hours, you’ll learn how to set your podcast apart from the others, invest in the right gear, and leverage the proper marketing techniques to push your podcast to the top.
- Access 19 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Taught by the host of ‘The School of Greatness’ podcast, which has received millions of downloads since it launched in 2013
- Pick the right format for your podcast & learn how to monetize it
- Dive into recording & editing and explore what gear to buy
- Understand the anatomy of a good episode & how to differentiate your podcast
A great story needs dramatic tension, solid characters, and a higher meaning that will impact your listeners. Learn the nuts and bolts behind these elements and more with insight from two producers of NPR’s “Snap Judgement”, Julia DeWitt and Anna Sussman. In just two hours, you’ll get up to speed with the essential techniques that can turn your idea into a gripping narrative.
- Access 5 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn from real NPR producers
- Understand the best ways to find & pitch your story
- Learn how to construct a focused, compelling story arc
- Understand how to craft complete, engaging stories w/ interviews
- Establish stronger connections w/ your audience
Producing a professional podcast is no easy feat — just ask John Lee Dumas, the founder and host of EntrepreneurOnFire. John interviews today’s most inspiring and successful entrepreneurs 7 days a week and has been featured in Forbes, Inc., and Time Magazine. In this wall-to-wall course, he will cover the technical, creative, and business elements behind running a success podcast; from purchasing the right equipment to finding your target audience. Tune in, and you’ll get a step-by-step look at creating and distributing a high-quality podcast, delivered straight by an award-winning podcast host.
- Access 12 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Taught by award-winning podcaster John Lee Dumas
- Learn how to select the right equipment for your budget
- Discover how to create a radio-quality recording & quickly edit your audio
- Explore syndication options & learn how to market yourself w/ your podcast
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.