QEC assesses the exposure of the four body areas at greatest risk to the most important risk factors for Work related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs). The tool was developed and evaluated by Dr. Guangyan Li and Dr. Peter Buckle. The QEC system and the full report about its development was first published by the HSE Books in November 1999.
The tool has the following major functions:
• Identify risk factors for WMSDs.
• Evaluate risk exposure level for different body regions.
• Suggest actions that need to be taken in order to reduce the risk exposure.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of an ergonomics intervention in the workplace.
• Educate users about the musculoskeletal risks in their workplace.
HSE is Health Safety and Environment
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.