LINQ (Language Integrated Query) is a Microsoft programming model and methodology that allows formal query capabilities into .NET based programming languages. LINQ offers a compact, expressive and intelligible syntax for manipulating data used with the C#.NET language. This is an excellent course for .NET developers to learn how to more effectively query data and will give you a major leg up when working with Windows-based libraries.
- Access 25 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the essentials to query technics
- Understand Object-relational mapping to convert data between incompatible type systems
- Discover grouping, filtering, aggregation, set & quantifier operations
- Use course-provided homework to test your progress as you go
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.