"Just what we are looking for in a puzzler" - 8/10 PocketGamer
"Watching the tiles shift color is mesmerizing." - AppAdvice
"...a game that’s as smart as it is welcoming." - Gamezebo
In Invert you press buttons around a tile grid that flip a certain pattern of tiles. Your goal is to make all tiles the same color using as few moves as possible. Easy to solve, but hard to solve well.
- Campaign: Solve levels in certain amount of moves. Take as much time as you need - there's no time limit.
- Challenge: Solve levels against the clock. Use as many moves as you want.
- Expert: Similar to Challenge Mode, but a lot harder. Like, a *lot* harder.
- 20 mind-bending patterns with 1000's of combinations
- Over 120 hand crafted levels
- Custom soundtrack per level
- 2 unique gameplay modes
- 1 expert mode.
- 0 distracting advertisements or commercials
Invert is made by Glitchnap, a Copenhagen-based band that makes games instead of records, and published by Noodlecake Studios.
"If you’re a big fan of Rubik’s Cube-type puzzles, Invert should fire your engines."
"Invert ... should give puzzle fans something tasty to chew on."
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.