Open from lock screen
You can quickly view your latest lock screen notifications by turning on your phone.
You can also do this from the lock screen:
- Tap one notification or a group of notifications to see all of them for that app.
- Swipe over notifications to manage, view or delete notifications.
- Manage notifications for specific applications.
Learn how to set, use and change a password on your device.
Set a password on your phone to protect your data.
Set a password
- On your phone, open Screen & Notification Lock
- Click "Password".
- Enable password and enter your six-digit password.
- Enter your password again to confirm and activate it.
To make the application work as perfect as possible. You must grant some special permissions, such as:
- CAMERA: to open the camera in your phone.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: disable the lock screen during a call.
- ACCESS TO NOTIFICATIONS: to receive notifications on your phone.
- READ / WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To load more wallpapers.
- OPEN SCREEN: To display the lock screen and notifications in all applications.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.