In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user must enter the altitude and weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you must set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the year, model (RM60, RM65, RM80, RM85, RM100, RM125, RM250) and carburator (Keihin, Mikuni). Besides, you can enter the oil mix ratio that you're using.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application can manage different measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
The app includes the following Suzuki RM two stroke, off-road motorbikes:
- RM 60: 2003 - 2004.
- RM 65: 2003 - 2006.
- RM 80: 1994 - 2001.
- RM 85: 2001 - 2015.
- RM 100: 2003 - 2005.
- RM 125: 1994 - 2007.
- RM 250: 1994 - 2010.
If you click in "More from developer" you can find the other jetting apps for 2 strokes & 4 strokes motocross, SX, MX, enduro, supercross, off-road race motorcycles: Yamaha YZ, Kawasaki KX, Honda CRF, Honda CR, Honda CRF, KTM SX, KTM XC, KTM EXC.
The app is valid for both PRO or beginners dirtriders.
The application needs the following permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.