Camping for some of us is pure joy. Fresh air. Time with family and friends. Memories that last forever. Uncomfortable road trips. Campfires. S’mores. But, by the end we’re all better for the journey. It doesn’t matter if you are camping in a tent or a comfy RV, it always ends in a story. That is why Kampnik was built, to help you find the next great campground and life experience.
• Browse a map to see what campsites are available and where
• See campsites near you or a town far away
• Search for parks, campsites, or towns
• Save your favorite campsites and share them with friends
• Create lists of campsites which you can also share with friends
• And, of course, campsite details which include coordinates, directions, websites, weather, amenities, and phone numbers
• US National Parks, Monuments, Areas, and Canadian National Parks
• US National Forests
• US Bureau of Land Management, Fish and Wildlife, Bureau of Reclamation
• US Corps of Engineers and Tennessee Valley Authorities
• US State/ CA Provincial Parks and Forests, and other State Organizations
• Military Facilities
• City/County/Regional Parks, Authorities, Utilities, and Reservations
From beaches to mountains and rivers to deserts, Kampnik will help you find campgrounds for the places you want to go. Are you going to Yosemite National Park this summer? Search for “Yosemite” to see all of the camping opportunities around the park. What about Okanogan National Forest? Search for “Okanogan”. Are you going to pass through Eugene, Oregon any time soon? Search for “Eugene” to find camping nearby.
All of this information is available to you at your fingertips to take with you wherever you may wander. If you enjoy camping, give Kampnik a try.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What’s available offline? Campground data itself is stored on the device, so it is always available offline. Obviously any internet resource such as websites would not be available offline. The app uses the device's native map technology so map availability depends on the device. For example for Android, Google Maps allows you to save maps of an area for offline use which would be available in Kampnik.
2.0.47: This release brings user interface updates that we'll build upon to begin adding new features. Many screens were re-worked to bring the app visually up to date and hopefully make the app more usable. In addition to user interface updates the database has been updated to include all campground data corrections and additions we have received from users.
2.0.63 Feature release
- Added Google Street View for campgrounds
- Added campground filter by amenity or category
- Added map legend to describe what organizations are represented by marker categories
- Updated display of amenities in campground details by available, not available, and unknown
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.