Expressive, concise, and powerful, Kotlin is the development language you’d be foolish to skip over if you’re planning on developing for Android. This course takes a practical, project-based approach to getting you up to speed with Kotlin, even if you’re a complete beginner. Starting with the essentials, this course walks you through variables, strings, collections, and other programming foundations. Then, you’ll follow along a number of hands-on projects as you dive into creating reusable interfaces, designing for multiple devices, and even buildng a fully functional Slack clone.
- Access 87 lectures & 22.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get started w/ the programming foundations, like variables, strings & collections
- Focus on creating reusable interfaces w/ custom drawables
- Familiarize yourself w/ the Android activity lifecycle & creating apps for different devices
- Walk through creating more advanced apps that can display data to users w/ lists & grids
- Follow along building a fully functional Slack clone using restful APIs & sockets
- Learn how to submit apps to the Google Play Store
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.